POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : hi every body please help me Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  hi every body please help me (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: sanatnegar
Subject: hi every body please help me
Date: 15 Feb 2004 16:05:13
Message: <402fdf09@news.povray.org>
can you inturduce me other news group adresses ...thank you

Post a reply to this message

From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: hi every body please help me
Date: 15 Feb 2004 16:48:12
Message: <402fe91c$1@news.povray.org>
Judging by your next post here at p.a., you might want to try newsgroups:

alt.graphics.bryce , alt.binaries.3d.poser , alt.binaries.3d.bryce , and
alt.3d.studio

Those are some I found just now with a quick look around.

Also, you might be able to start up some discussions here, at
povray.tools.poser , if you also use POV-Ray. Lacking anything to do with
POV won't bode well anyplace else except the povray.off-topic group, just so
you understand how things work here at the povray newsgroups.

In fact, I better tell you about reading the guidelines at
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions since you're obviously new here.
That way if you do post more messages you'll have that done to try and help
you for these newsgroups.

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com