POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : POV with OpenMosix Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  POV with OpenMosix (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: m2@m
Subject: POV with OpenMosix
Date: 29 Jan 2004 19:09:16
Message: <4019a0ac@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to use OpenMosix in conjunction with POVRAY.  With single-image
POV files, this is a great solution.  However, I have not been able to
figure out how to use OpenMosix with animation files.  I'm using POVRAY
3.5c.  I cannot use the PVMPOV patch, or anything using PVM.  I can use MPI
if needed, however, though I'd like to try to avoid that, if possible.  If
anyone has any experience with this, please let me know.  You can follow-up
in the newsgroup, or email me (pat### [at] yahoocom).  Thanks.

Jesus didn't just save the world, He made weekly offsite backups.
My high school project: http://www.muncc.marmionacademy.org/