POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Complex animation spline Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Complex animation spline (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: P P
Subject: Complex animation spline
Date: 22 Jan 2004 15:34:52
Message: <401033ec$1@news.povray.org>
Hi im trying to draw a complex spline to fit in with some scenery objects,
the problem I have is that its taking me ages to figure out the correct
paths, does anyone know of a simpler way of mapping the spline "natural or
cubic" i.e. draw by hand then convert to points via an application ?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

"P P" <pet### [at] top99freeservecouk> wrote in message
> Hi im trying to draw a complex spline to fit in with some scenery objects,
> the problem I have is that its taking me ages to figure out the correct
> paths, does anyone know of a simpler way of mapping the spline "natural or
> cubic" i.e. draw by hand then convert to points via an application ?

Have a look at http://www.mindspring.com/~maw01/skinz/skinz.htm

Might be possbile to use with POV-Ray version 3.5 but I'm unsure of all the
changes to splines since the time that program was made.

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com