POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Most ambitious ever! Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:43:31 EDT (-0400)
  Most ambitious ever! (Message 32 to 41 of 41)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: Most ambitious ever!
Date: 27 Sep 2003 08:53:05
Message: <Xns94035A2CDA6FDtomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"Andrew Coppin" <orp### [at] btinternetcom> wrote in news:3f7552c0$1
@news.povray.org:

> Doesn't seem to have the binary... Looks useful though! Tell me, without
> this pluggin, what file types can TMPGEnc already read?
>
> Thanks.
> Andrew.

It's there.  I just doublechecked. In the bottom of the first message it
has:

   Attachments:
   Download 'vfpng.zip' (78 KB)

TMPGEnc will use .BMP by default.

--
Tom
_________________________________

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 27 Sep 2003 13:13:33
Message: <3f75c53d$1@news.povray.org>
> > Doesn't seem to have the binary... Looks useful though! Tell me, without
> > this pluggin, what file types can TMPGEnc already read?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Andrew.
>
> It's there.  I just doublechecked. In the bottom of the first message it
> has:
>
>    Attachments:
>    Download 'vfpng.zip' (78 KB)

Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm just blind today :-/

> TMPGEnc will use .BMP by default.

Right... (No WAY I'm trying THAT!)

Thanks.
Andrew.

Post a reply to this message

>>    Attachments:
>>    Download 'vfpng.zip' (78 KB)
>
> Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm just blind today :-/

Hope it addresses your space issues satisfactorily.

--
Tom

Post a reply to this message