POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Output to film Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:52:23 EDT (-0400)
  Output to film (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: Output to film
Date: 18 Apr 2003 16:11:19
Message: <3ea05be7@news.povray.org>
Povray can export 48 bit images (16 per colour channel).  I know this is
used for output to film, but how do you get these images on to film?

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: Output to film
Date: 19 Apr 2003 02:49:38
Message: <Xns93625A3E91A3Bseed7@povray.org>
in news:3ea05be7@news.povray.org Steven Jones wrote:

> Povray can export 48 bit images (16 per colour channel).  I know this is
> used for output to film, but how do you get these images on to film?

There are film recorders available like the Polaroid ProPalette.
Professional photography printshops may offer this service.

Ingo