POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Spaceship Animation Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:41:25 EDT (-0400)
  Spaceship Animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bungledog
Subject: Spaceship Animation
Date: 17 Apr 2003 10:19:35
Message: <3e9eb7f7@news.povray.org>
Hi guys

I am a newcomer to povray and I want to create a simple animation of a
spaceship moving across the screen firing bullets (for a space invaders
game). Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bdog

Post a reply to this message

> I am a newcomer to povray and I want to create a simple animation of a
> spaceship moving across the screen firing bullets (for a space invaders
> game). Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

There is a good beginners to advanced tutorial on POV-Ray animation at the
link below. It will start you off with the basics and offer you guidance on
some of the more advanced techniques.

http://www.puzzlecraft.com/cm/ClockMod.html

--
Ken Tyler