POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Anaglyph and animation Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:37:11 EDT (-0400)
  Anaglyph and animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Brad Smith
Subject: Anaglyph and animation
Date: 9 Feb 2003 17:58:18
Message: <3e46dd0a@news.povray.org>
I need to create anaglyph motion animation. I am also a novice at this sort
of thing. Items created will move independent of each other. What sequence
should I employ? Anaglyph then animate? Or the other way around.
What software works best with POVRay. I need the easiest sequence possible.

Thanks.
Redbirds

Post a reply to this message

http://www.schrammel.org/3d.html