POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Which BMP to AVI app do you use? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:42:11 EDT (-0400)
  Which BMP to AVI app do you use? (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: Which BMP to AVI app do you use?
Date: 27 May 2003 11:24:15
Message: <Xns938873F6BFC99tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"Heiner Amthauer" <hei### [at] t-systemscom> wrote in

> Well, they do with AVI to MPG. But are you shure, that they do with BMP,
> also?
>
> -----------------------------
> Heiner Amthauer

Quite sure.  Download it and play with it.

http://www.tmpgenc.net/

There is also a plug-in in p.b.u that will let you use PNG files with
tmpgenc.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/15796/

Just choose the first frame of your animation as the source file.  If you
want to output divx avi read this tutorial

http://www.vcdhelp.us/index.html?html/tuttmpgenc.html~mainFrame

Tom

Post a reply to this message