POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : gotta explosion ? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  gotta explosion ? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: gotta explosion ?
Date: 8 Jan 2003 00:37:09
Message: <Xns92FD636CC75Etomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"Troy S. Ristow" <tsr### [at] coxnet> wrote in
> Make sure to give the terms of use a good look, since it has sparked
> some debate.  Although, I believe that Rune is not only generous, but
> a reasonable person -- just asking him if you can use the system and
> mentioning that it was used in a credit line will most likely suffice.
> Turning it into a commercial package for Microsoft will probably not
> be okay.
>

> --- Troy S. Ristow

He changed the terms to use the GPL.  You can see it here:

http://runevision.com/welcome/terms/terms.asp#utilities

Post a reply to this message

From: ZSpider
Date: 11 Jan 2003 15:29:06
Message: <3e207e92@news.povray.org>
Top-posting here... If you get a chance, slide over to the animation
binaries
group and check out the 1 frame/sec I did using Rune's particles include.
It's
titled "Rune on fire".  I've read the documentation and I've been jacking
with
the parameters and looking at the results, but it's a slow boat for a
rookie.

Thanks, Miker