POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Behold: The Chaos Pendulum! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Behold: The Chaos Pendulum! (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Andrew Coppin
Subject: Re: Added air resistence
Date: 3 Oct 2002 07:08:42
Message: <3d9c253a@news.povray.org>
> It's regular mpeg, but it's marked as text file so download will break
> it.  I already told Andrew about it but he did not change it.

Hmmm... that's interesting... It shouldn't be, and it downloads just fine
from my end... FTP upload was set to binary mode... Most puzzling!

Andrew.

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 3 Oct 2002 07:48:33
Message: <3D9C2E8E.BC7E614C@gmx.de>
Andrew Coppin wrote:

> Hmmm... that's interesting... It shouldn't be, and it downloads just fine
> from my end... FTP upload was set to binary mode... Most puzzling!

That has nothing to do with the upload, the web server needs to be
configured to handle the files as binary (either by extension or setting
it for the individual file).

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,