POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : BMP2AVI Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  BMP2AVI (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: William Rey
Subject: BMP2AVI
Date: 19 Jul 2002 18:20:40
Message: <3d3890b8$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I don't know if the program already exists. I've putted a BMP2AVI program
(in command line) on my web site:

http://willsoft.free.fr/

You can download it (source code is included). It's a program to transform
BMP files generated by POVRAY to an non-compressed AVI file. The main goal
is the "interlace" option. Use "Field_Render=On" and "Odd_Field=On". Then
use BMP2AVI to correctly transform in an AVI file suitable for Premiere or
other program.

This program is intented (specially) for high resolution rendering for real
video broadcast output. I work with a team to achieve this in several
monthes; when ready, I will put the video available in this newsgroup.

I wish help somebody.

Best regards,

William.

Post a reply to this message