POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animating the camera? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  Animating the camera? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: =Bob=
Subject: Animating the camera?
Date: 20 Feb 2002 14:36:16
Message: <3c73fab0@news.povray.org>
What are you using to move the camera in
your animations? I've been looking around at
the various spline functions and include files
and would appreciate a recommend. What
should I use? I need to do some fly-throughs
and other dolly/truck camera moves.

I appreciate your answers...
Have a wonderful day!
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message

: What are you using to move the camera in
: your animations? I've been looking around at
: the various spline functions and include files
: and would appreciate a recommend. What
: should I use? I need to do some fly-throughs
: and other dolly/truck camera moves.
:
: I appreciate your answers...
: Have a wonderful day!