POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MPEG encoder Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:55:17 EDT (-0400)
  MPEG encoder (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chris Howie
Subject: MPEG encoder
Date: 11 Jan 2002 04:24:56
Message: <3c3eaf68@news.povray.org>
Anyone know of a free MPEG encoder?  I'm stuck with Animation Shop 2.  (AVI,
MNG, FLI, FLC)

__________________
Chris Howie
cra### [at] yahoocom
http://winimizer.virtualave.net

Subject: Re: MPEG encoder
Date: 11 Jan 2002 04:37:15
Message: <qgct3uo3b461urccun0udbttllbe17lhqi@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:24:53 -0500, "Chris Howie" <cra### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:
> Anyone know of a free MPEG encoder?  I'm stuck with Animation Shop 2.  (AVI,
> MNG, FLI, FLC)

please read http://news.povray.org/3889782D.B530971F%40pacbell.net

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Howie
Date: 11 Jan 2002 04:39:25
Message: <3c3eb2cd$1@news.povray.org>
> please read http://news.povray.org/3889782D.B530971F%40pacbell.net

Welcome to the Web Based Interface to the POV-Ray News Groups

Is that the site you wanted me to see?