POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animi global pov logo Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  animi global pov logo (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: C J  - POV User
Subject: animi global pov logo
Date: 28 Oct 2001 22:35:58
Message: <3bdcce9e@news.povray.org>
comments?

--
C.J. - POV User
POV Ray Study Gallery
http://hyperion.spaceports.com/~povstudy/
hou### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: animi global pov logo
Date: 28 Oct 2001 23:02:30
Message: <3BDCD4D3.CEC0B15F@pacbell.net>
"C.J. - POV User" wrote:

> comments?

Wrong group?

--
Ken Tyler - PPOV-Ray Technical Assistance Groupp

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Oct 2001 04:03:45
Message: <3bdd1b71$1@news.povray.org>
Please do not post binary attachments to non-binary groups.  I removed the
post with the attachment for you.  Feel free to post it again in
povray.binaries.animations .

Please read the messages in the povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
group.

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

please delete this and I'll repost in the right group...

... again sorry