POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : adding watermark to movie Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  adding watermark to movie (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: sshelby
Subject: adding watermark to movie
Date: 9 Jul 2001 22:44:47
Message: <3b4a6c1f@news.povray.org>
I have several animations that I want to make available to download from my
website. I would like to put my web address at the bottom of each to
identify where it came from. Is there a way to do this to an existing movie
without having to go back and put it into each frame prior to encoding?
Thank you,
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

Although I haven't tried it have a look at VirtualDub:

http://www.virtualdub.org/

And at the VCD Helper site there's mention of how to do so using that
program/utility:

http://www.vcdhelper.com/faq.htm#logoadd

Bob H.