POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to maker rocket exhaust Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:37 EDT (-0400)
  How to maker rocket exhaust (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Arlinghaus
Subject: How to maker rocket exhaust
Date: 5 Jul 2001 12:15:41
Message: <3b4492ad@news.povray.org>
I have made a rocket model and animation, now i needa know how to make
exhaust, so the fire and the smoke

URL of rocket as gif: www.stc-f.com/greyrocket.gif

H Arlinghaus

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: How to maker rocket exhaust
Date: 5 Jul 2001 13:52:55
Message: <3b44a977@news.povray.org>
First thing that comes to mind is http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch/smokegen/index.htm

Bob H.

From: Arlinghaus
Date: 5 Jul 2001 18:25:00
Message: <3b44e93c@news.povray.org>
The images look right, i'm gonna try it, thx
--H A

From: Arlinghaus
Date: 7 Jul 2001 14:10:49
Message: <3b4750a9$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, i got the program, but i cant get it set up to make the rocket exhaust
:/

what parameters do i need to set for it tp be long and thin, i also don't
seem to be able to change the direction with the wind settings.

Post a reply to this message