POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: RayStorm Re: Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RayStorm Re: Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Setepenaset
Subject: Re: RayStorm Re: Please look at this and tell me what's wrong.(563 KB)
Date: 1 Feb 2001 13:20:35
Message: <3a79a8f3@news.povray.org>
Maan -

I know the offer was not made to me, but if it is available, I would be very
grateful for the opportunity.

>>  If you want the archive I'll send it to you.

Happy creating,
Setep  (Ron Ruppel)
set### [at] aolcom
Fort Pierce, FL  USA

Post a reply to this message

From: Maan M  Hamze
Date: 1 Feb 2001 19:43:20
Message: <3a7a02a8@news.povray.org>
Ron
The archive is slightly over 2 megs.  So I can not send to your hotmail
account.
Send me an e-mail with another e-mail address and I'll send it to you.
Maan