POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Made with POV-Ray, Blender and PovAnim Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Made with POV-Ray, Blender and PovAnim (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jean Montambeault
Subject: Made with POV-Ray, Blender and PovAnim
Date: 19 May 2002 12:18:39
Message: <3CE7D142.5060408@videotron.ca>
First of all, this is not my work but that of Richie. I'm forwarding it
here for him because he isn't confident enough in his mastery of the
english language. As for you, I thought you'd be highly interested.

Here's the original message :
[quote]

http://www.zoo-logique.org/3D.Blender/animations/poisson.mpg

http://www.zoo-logique.org/3D.Blender/animations/vagues.mpg
[/quote]

Which translate to :

[quote]my first two experiences with PovAnim. I've tested the photon
effect of PovRay.

(here first link)

This one I made yesterday. The camera motion is poor but I rather like
the light effects.

(second link)
[/quote]

I hope you enjoy as much as I did. Bear in mind that, although very
worthy, these efforts are only the beginning of the discovery of what
the association of those three pieces of software will bring us.
If you have any kind of comments just add them here and I'll be the
gobetween.

Post a reply to this message