POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Avi/Mpeg encoder for linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Avi/Mpeg encoder for linux (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sebastian Holtermann
Subject: Avi/Mpeg encoder for linux
Date: 21 Aug 2001 11:09:50
Message: <3b8279be@news.povray.org>
Hi there
Does anyone know a working ;-) Avi/Mpeg encoder for linux that takes
tgas,pngs or something povray can create as input?

I would like to use it from a render script or so...
--
Sebastian H.

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone know a working ;-) Avi/Mpeg encoder for linux that takes
> tgas,pngs or something povray can create as input?
>
> I would like to use it from a render script or so...

Have a look at:

http://irtc.org/anims/faq.html
http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Animation_Utilities/

(And please read the guidelines in
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions concerning cross posting)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>