POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How can I render 001.pov to 050.pov ? (Batchfile??) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  How can I render 001.pov to 050.pov ? (Batchfile??) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rüdiger Geisler
Subject: How can I render 001.pov to 050.pov ? (Batchfile??)
Date: 8 Jul 2001 04:24:07
Message: <3B480956.C8C5B952@rz.uni-hildesheim.de>
Hello,
 is there a possibility to render  pov files after another in a batch
file ?
I have a animation-programm that offers me pov files 001.pov to 100.pov
f.e..
And I dont want to load them manually to make animations
What do I have to do ?

Please contact me via email

rue### [at] rzuni-hildesheimde

thank You