POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : simple pov-ray animation code Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  simple pov-ray animation code (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: VICTOR THABETHE
Subject: simple pov-ray animation code
Date: 4 May 2001 16:29:35
Message: <3AF3111A.813B03CE@coventry.ac.uk>
Hello everyone

I'm looking for a simple povray animation, that has 2 aeroplans chasing
each other or a helicopter taking off at a vertical angle,

Can anyone help me, please I've been looking for pov-ray simple
animation code and I can't seem to find anything, does anyone have any
suggestions?

Please help!!
			vic...

Post a reply to this message