POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : POV animations to DV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV animations to DV (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dennis Milller
Subject: POV animations to DV
Date: 18 Mar 2001 15:11:24
Message: <3ab5166c$1@news.povray.org>
Anyone using DV to record POV animations? I'm having trouble getting
broadcast legal colors, or so it seems.
Any guidelines or recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks much,
D.

--
dhm### [at] mediaonenet
www.casdn.neu.edu/~dmiller

Post a reply to this message

From: Russell Towle
Subject: Re: POV animations to DV
Date: 27 Mar 2001 01:11:03
Message: <3AC02ECF.1BD665B6@neworld.net>
Dennis Milller wrote:

> Anyone using DV to record POV animations? I'm having trouble getting
> broadcast legal colors, or so it seems.
> Any guidelines or recommendations would be appreciated.
> Thanks much,
> D.
>
> --
> dhm### [at] mediaonenet
> www.casdn.neu.edu/~dmiller

I have had good results using Apple's Final Cut Pro and exporting
QuickTime POV animations to a Canon Optura. However, the colors do
suffer.

Post a reply to this message