POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : AniTMT presentation SYSTEMS/Giesen Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:35:16 EDT (-0400)
  AniTMT presentation SYSTEMS/Giesen (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Manuel Moser
Subject: AniTMT presentation SYSTEMS/Giesen
Date: 9 Nov 2000 03:05:17
Message: <3A090A8F.A409A8DE@theofel.de>
Hi all there,

some time ago we made here some announcements about the free animation
AniTMT (www.anitmt.org).

We just wanted to tell you, that we are present at the Open Source
Pavillion at the German SYSTEMS 2000 in Munich (hall A3 / stand
A3.103/A3). If you want to vitsit us, hurry - the SYSTEMS goes till the
10th november.

Another presentation we'll have at the "Linuxanwendertage" in Giesen,
Germany the 18/19 november. For more informations about that event
please visit http://www.lugg.de/

Bye,
Jan