POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: Pointy Fighters attack! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pointy Fighters attack! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Pointy Fighters attack!
Date: 17 Oct 2000 00:11:17
Message: <39ebd165@news.povray.org>
In article <39EBB4F8.271A56E2@209software.com> , Bryan Valencia
<bry### [at] 209softwarecom>  wrote:

> Did this work?
>
> If not click here
> http://www.209software.com/gallery/PointyFighters.gif
> --
> Bryan Valencia
> Software Services - Making Windows Scream
> http://www.209software.com
> mailto:bry### [at] 209softwarecom

Please do not post attachments in this group.  This post belongs in
povray.binaries.animations .  Please cancel your post in this group.

Please read "Welcome To the POV-Ray News Groups" in the newsgroup
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions .

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.