POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ROCK BAND NEEDS 3D LOGO Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  ROCK BAND NEEDS 3D LOGO (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: scott
Subject: ROCK BAND NEEDS 3D LOGO
Date: 25 Jul 2000 15:49:26
Message: <397def46@news.povray.org>
Greetings -

    My band has a logo consisting of the letters "M" and "S". I would like
to have the design made into a sphere. If you are interested in helping me
with this and possibly other projects, please reply back.

Thank you,
Scott

Post a reply to this message

"scott" <sco### [at] medicinesticknet> wrote in message
> Greetings -
>
>     My band has a logo consisting of the letters "M" and "S". I would like
> to have the design made into a sphere. If you are interested in helping me
> with this and possibly other projects, please reply back.
>
> Thank you,
> Scott
>

>I am interested in both rock music AND raytracing so I may be able to help
you with a couple of things gimme an email if ur interested at
mar### [at] ferguson123freeservecouk