POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MPG viewers? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:29:25 EDT (-0400)
  MPG viewers? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Michael Soda
Subject: MPG viewers?
Date: 18 Jul 2000 16:10:22
Message: <3974BA32.DBFDE6CD@erols.com>
Anyone got any recomendations on a good shareware MPG player?  I'm
converting my images into an MPG....and looking for a good FREE mpg
player to view them with.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: MPG viewers?
Date: 18 Jul 2000 16:17:19
Message: <3974B9FA.3DA276AE@pacbell.net>
Michael Soda wrote:

> Anyone got any recomendations on a good shareware MPG player?  I'm
> converting my images into an MPG....and looking for a good FREE mpg
> player to view them with.

There are literally hundreds of programs that will allow you to view
MPEG's. Check out one of the shareware sites like ZDNet and just type
mpeg into the search field -

http://www.zdnet.com/swlib/