POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : new animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  new animation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: new animation
Date: 16 May 2000 16:40:39
Message: <3921b247$1@news.povray.org>
I just uploaded a new animation to my website.
www.geocities.com/mikepweber/avi.html

Its the top one with the jet and is about 5mb with sound.  Let me know if
you can view it since I used an embedded html function.

--
Mike - www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message

{
{ Its the top one with the jet and is about 5mb with sound.  Let me know if
{ you can view it since I used an embedded html function.

No, sorry, the mpeg link took me to a Yahoo!GeoCities member sign in page.

Bob

Post a reply to this message