POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Windows Milennium Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:01 EDT (-0400)
  Windows Milennium (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: Windows Milennium
Date: 7 Apr 2000 22:14:17
Message: <38ee95f9@news.povray.org>
I read that Windows Milennium Edition will have a built in video editor.
What do others on this NG think of this?  I think it will be a great way to
compile POV animations.

Post a reply to this message

From: Arthur Flint
Subject: Re: Windows Milennium
Date: 7 Apr 2000 23:16:28
Message: <38EE96A7.36688529@gci.net>
Depends on what video editor gets built in.

Steven Jones wrote:

> I read that Windows Milennium Edition will have a built in video editor.
> What do others on this NG think of this?  I think it will be a great way to
> compile POV animations.

Post a reply to this message

> Depends on what video editor gets built in.
>
> Steven Jones wrote:
> >
> > I read that Windows Milennium Edition will have a built in video editor.
> > What do others on this NG think of this?  I think it will be a great way to
> > compile POV animations.

Yes.

It might be on par with it having a built-in graphics editor: pbrush.exe

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.

Post a reply to this message