POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: REQUEST: Animation posting guidelines (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 27 Jan 2000 04:18:16
Message: <38900d58@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

Great to see this discussion as it clears up, or at least raises
questions, about problems I have had.

I, for one, went out and (re)checked out GRAPHICS FILE
FORMATS  by Murray and vanRyper today from my local
library. So I should have a relevant contribution to this subject
soon, say in a year or two:)

I probably should not say this but I enjoy that CMPEG has a
STOP button and not an EXIT one. I think this is great.

best,
Peter

Post a reply to this message

Mistake made by me: I wanted it to be an EXIT button :~))

--
Regards,
Sander

Peter Warren <int### [at] halcyoncom> schreef in berichtnieuws
38900d58@news.povray.org...