POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 3D Splines Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  3D Splines (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: mskjmhag
Subject: Re: 3D Splines
Date: 6 Jan 2000 17:54:52
Message: <38751d3c@news.povray.org>
Oh, that's great, thank you.  That really helps.  The include file is good, and I made
another similar one that better suits my
purposes.  Thanks a lot!

-Slime

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Date: 12 Jan 2000 12:29:45
Message: <387CBA04.3FC7D604@spiritone.com>
Great! I hope you'll share what you did

--

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Post a reply to this message

From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 29 Jan 2000 10:52:04
Message: <38930b56.8416274@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:12:23 -0500, <msk### [at] msncom> wrote:

>Wow, thanks guys - there's a ton of good stuff on that page.

You're not wrong there. Better still, the more effort you put into
using Chris's stuff, the better the result (exponentially, or so it
seems).

A complete novice (like me whan I started using his include files) can
produce a picture using his tools which make audiences go "wow". Put
twice the effort in and IMO you get 4 times the result from his stuff
- much like POV itself I guess.

Sorry about the slavering. Long time Chris Colefax fan :)

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/