POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : asteroid mpg Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  asteroid mpg (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Laurence M  Salme
Subject: asteroid mpg
Date: 26 Dec 1999 17:48:28
Message: <38669ACA.D4276F01@rcia.com>
Exploder include from Chris Colefax used for my (mpg) asteroid impact
which is posted on his site was done sometime ago, i have never recieved
any feedback as
there is no email or web site linked back to me (www.rcia.com/lsalme)
http://www.rcia.com/lsalme/index.htm
I have'nt had much time to use the newest version of Pov but was
confused about the (;) requirement errors when i tried
using Spliner include, parsing seemed to loop on and on. Any tips

Post a reply to this message

Use the -GW command-line switch (or Warning_Console=Off in your Ini file) to
turn off the warning about semicolons being needed, since they don't
actually cause a real problem.

Bob