POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Compression Codecs - Where Get ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Compression Codecs - Where Get ? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Ken
Subject: Compression Codecs - Where Get ?
Date: 28 Nov 1999 00:41:37
Message: <3840C026.E9D1D368@pacbell.net>
Hi People,

  I am adding a new category to the links collection to aid in locating
compression codecs. If any of you know of a site that offers codecs for
download I would appreciate it if you let me know.

  Currently I have these two sites listed and need more to justify making
a seperate category for them -

http://www.compressionworks.com/codecs.htm

http://developer.intel.com/ial/indeo/video/driver.htm

Thanks,