POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Cancelling posts with attachment Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:34:30 EDT (-0400)
  Cancelling posts with attachment (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: omniVERSE
Subject: Cancelling posts with attachment
Date: 16 Nov 1999 19:49:41
Message: <3831fba5@news.povray.org>
I seem to not be able to cancel the first Space Needle Fly-by post I
uploaded recently.  At first I thought the newsreader just wasn't updating
to show it gone, now I think it's there to stay.  It has a bad frame in it
was the reason for attempting to remove it, so if anyone sees this message
before going there to d/l I hopefully will save some people the trouble of
getting a bad Mpeg, sorry to the folks who may have already gotten the wrong
one (if it is indeed still there).
I'm guessing there must be a problem with cancellation of large binary
attachments at this end or the other.

Bob
--
// omniVERSE