POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Doesn't run ini correctly Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Doesn't run ini correctly (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: John Bauman
Subject: Doesn't run ini correctly
Date: 22 Aug 1999 15:14:08
Message: <37c04c00@news.povray.org>
Pov-Win 3.1(eg not command line) doesn't run my inis correctly. I have
set it up so that I run the inis from the command line, but they don't run.
All it runs is the file I have set as the the secondary ini in the edit
settings-Render menu.
And when I run the other ini file that way that is the only way I can get it
to observe
the Input_File_Name option.

--
webpage: http://johntb.freeservers.com
ICQ:20886467 AIM:Qbwiz

Post a reply to this message

Are you using +i or Input_File_Name? Actually either way works okay
for me here using v3.1g for Win. Maybe I'm not understanding the
problem exactly.

Bob

John Bauman <bau### [at] ptdprolognet> wrote in message
> Pov-Win 3.1(eg not command line) doesn't run my inis correctly. I
have
> set it up so that I run the inis from the command line, but they
don't run.
> All it runs is the file I have set as the the secondary ini in the
edit
> settings-Render menu.
> And when I run the other ini file that way that is the only way I
can get it
> to observe
> the Input_File_Name option.
>
> --
> webpage: http://johntb.freeservers.com
> ICQ:20886467 AIM:Qbwiz

Post a reply to this message

I don't use +i, but I do use Input_File_Name.
Normally, when I run An ini file, using the secondary ini setting,
in Edit Settings,Render, It ignores that line and runs the file that had
been selected down below.When I run an ini file from the command line(no
switches), it runs the one that I had put in the secondary ini place
correctly, including using the Input_file_Name . But I want it to run the
one I sent to it on the command line.
Bob Hughes wrote in message <37c1a235@news.povray.org>...
>Are you using +i or Input_File_Name? Actually either way works okay
>for me here using v3.1g for Win. Maybe I'm not understanding the
>problem exactly.
>
>Bob
>
>John Bauman <bau### [at] ptdprolognet> wrote in message
>> Pov-Win 3.1(eg not command line) doesn't run my inis correctly. I
>have
>> set it up so that I run the inis from the command line, but they
>don't run.
>> All it runs is the file I have set as the the secondary ini in the
>edit
>> settings-Render menu.
>> And when I run the other ini file that way that is the only way I
>can get it
>> to observe
>> the Input_File_Name option.
>>
>> --