POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animation tutorial ?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  animation tutorial ?? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: MR
Subject: animation tutorial ??
Date: 9 Aug 1999 15:13:11
Message: <37af2847@news.povray.org>
hello,

i've just about finished an include for animating a
human-type stick figure.  then i'll take a couple weeks
to write a tutorial in html.  since that will encompass
multiple files, i'll zip it.

where do i post the zipped tutorial/include file?  in
the binaries section?  and i'm using outlook express,
so would i simply "insert" the zip with my main post?

thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message

> i've just about finished an include for animating a
> human-type stick figure.  then i'll take a couple weeks
> to write a tutorial in html.  since that will encompass
> multiple files, i'll zip it.
>
> where do i post the zipped tutorial/include file?  in
> the binaries section?  and i'm using outlook express,
> so would i simply "insert" the zip with my main post?
>
> thanks, miker

  You might consider contacting Twyst at:  twy### [at] twystednet to see if
he will host this for you on his new site. He is looking for contributors
to his site in the form of Pov related articles and tutorials and this
would fit in well there.
  About where to post use povray.binaries.tutorials which would be the
most appropriate location. I do not use outlook express so I cannot advise
you how to attach binaries - sorry.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

> so would i simply "insert" the zip with my main post?

Yes. Well, from the insert menu, use <File Attachment> or use the Attach
button on the menu bar.