POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: Water (killed by mpg) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water (killed by mpg) (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Re: Water (killed by mpg)
Date: 20 Sep 1999 21:34:46
Message: <37E6E109.72E27DFC@xs4all.nl>
That looks very convincing, even as mpg. Serene.
Actually, though I think the water is really good I mostly like (the movement
of) the clouds. Of course it is a bit fast (time-lapse?) and out of pace with
the movement of the water.
And: I like looping animations...

Ajuparaplu,

Remco

Post a reply to this message

>That looks very convincing, even as mpg. Serene.
FLI looks much, MUCH, better, IMO

>Actually, though I think the water is really good I mostly like (the
movement
>of) the clouds. Of course it is a bit fast (time-lapse?) and out of pace
with
>the movement of the water.
>And: I like looping animations...
Me to, but maybe this one is a little short, isn't it?

>Ajuparaplu,
Ahoiparasoi (anders rijmt 't niet :-)

>Remco

ZK

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Date: 21 Sep 1999 12:24:53
Message: <37E7B1A8.243B9393@xs4all.nl>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:

> Remco de Korte heeft geschreven in bericht <37E6E109.72E27DFC@xs4all.nl>...
> >That looks very convincing, even as mpg. Serene.
> FLI looks much, MUCH, better, IMO
>
> >Actually, though I think the water is really good I mostly like (the
> movement
> >of) the clouds. Of course it is a bit fast (time-lapse?) and out of pace
> with
> >the movement of the water.
> >And: I like looping animations...
> Me to, but maybe this one is a little short, isn't it?
Yep, but if it were longer the file would've been bigger and guess how that'll
fall in this group ;)

> >Ajuparaplu,
> Ahoiparasoi (anders rijmt 't niet :-)

Saluutparachute,

Remco

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Date: 21 Sep 1999 15:12:21
Message: <37e7d895@news.povray.org>
>> >Ajuparaplu,
>> Ahoiparasoi (anders rijmt 't niet :-)
>
>Saluutparachute,

Whattheheckisthis?

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 21 Sep 1999 15:26:38
Message: <37e7dbee@news.povray.org>
TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
37e7d895@news.povray.org...
> >> Ahoiparasoi (anders rijmt 't niet :-)
> >
> >Saluutparachute,
>

> Whattheheckisthis?

rijmelarij
woordgefrobel

gegroetpetoet,

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Date: 21 Sep 1999 15:30:26
Message: <37E7DD26.EFAB577@xs4all.nl>
TonyB wrote:

> >> Ahoiparasoi (anders rijmt 't niet :-)
> >
> >Saluutparachute,
>
> Whattheheckisthis?

Spanish.

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Date: 21 Sep 1999 15:42:37
Message: <37e7dfad@news.povray.org>
>Spanish.

Yo no creo...

If this is some freak variant of pig latin, then perhaps you'll want to know
spanish pig latin (at least how they speak it here in Panama).

Post a reply to this message

From: Tomas Plachetka
Date: 22 Sep 1999 04:37:18
Message: <37E89524.C3484D7E@uni-paderborn.de>
TonyB wrote:

> >Spanish.
>
> Yo no creo...
>
> If this is some freak variant of pig latin, then perhaps you'll want to know
> spanish pig latin (at least how they speak it here in Panama).

spanish pig latin?! see
"kalle blomquist - the master detective" by
astrid lindgren for a reference (source).

	y.