POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Astro & Physics animations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Astro & Physics animations (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Gilles Adam
Subject: Astro & Physics animations
Date: 12 Jul 1999 13:28:39
Message: <378A2987.BC5BC6F8@obs.univ-lyon1.fr>
Hi everybody...
I finally decided to put on the WEB the bulk of the animations I
developped for various physics courses.
Nothing amazing, but comments are welcomed.
It is, of course, one of those "road construction ahead" sites. And I am
afraid it is not yet perfectly bilingual.
Regarding the flight path macro taking into account
the curvature radius of the trajectory to position the plane in 3D, I am
near completion, but I shall not be able to work anymore on it for a few
weeks (half holidays, half work overload. Strange mix? Not in France...)
Gilles Adam
http://www-obs.univ-lyon1.fr/~ga