POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Newbee! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Newbee! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rich Spates
Subject: Newbee!
Date: 26 Jun 1999 16:15:19
Message: <37753549.706DE6DB@mediaone.net>
Hey, I've been using pov ray for a while and I am Pretty familiar with
all of the ray tracing aspects but, the animation is throwing me. If I
follow the tutorial in the help file for pov ray all i get is a single
image..I know there has to be more..But I can't find any info
anywhere...does anyone have any ideas..thanks for your time....Rich

Post a reply to this message

> Hey, I've been using pov ray for a while and I am Pretty familiar with
> all of the ray tracing aspects but, the animation is throwing me. If I
> follow the tutorial in the help file for pov ray all i get is a single
> image..I know there has to be more..But I can't find any info
> anywhere...does anyone have any ideas..thanks for your time....Rich

  I highly recommend you take a look at the tutorial at the following
site. Be sure to read the introduction I contributed which will tell
you why you are only getting one image plus the changes you need
to make to fix this problem.

http://www.puzzlecraft.com/cm/ClockMod.html

--
Ken Tyler