POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Re: Weather System Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weather System (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bob
Subject: Re: Weather System
Date: 13 Jun 1999 23:55:46
Message: <37647D18.D68F3B8@aol.com>
I've never "Cancelled" a posting having a "Attachment" before so I don't know if
that's
the thing to try or not. If you can try it and repost after seeing a successful
de-posting here by all means give it a go, these were relatively small files so a
second
upload shouldn't be too painful.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe