POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : batch file for DTA and povray tools menu Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  batch file for DTA and povray tools menu (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: bruce mackay
Subject: batch file for DTA and povray tools menu
Date: 3 Apr 1999 23:50:27
Message: <3706ef93.0@news.povray.org>
I have made the attached batch file A.BAT to run from the POVRAY
tools menu item. It allows you to select msdos programs to run from
a menu in an msdos window while staying within POVRAY.  I have
included instructions how to install it, as well as alter it to run msdos
programs you want to add to the menu.  This batch file is set up to
run programs for animations, such as DTA. For example, to run DTA
to assemble Targa scene files into an animation, just type in this:
A D scenename outputname.
Other programs set up to run are DFV and BUILDSV, as well as
options to view different file types.
You may also use it in an msdos window outside of POVRAY.
The batch file is 6.29KB, instructions included.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions.
bma### [at] hevanecom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'A.bat.txt' (7 KB)

Good batch and instructions looks like. Will give it a try. I have the
POV-Ray 3.02 Tools menu setup to do similar things and haven't even
moved the tools.ini over into 3.1 yet, my procrastination I guess.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe