POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : MPEG back to BITMAPS! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:18 EDT (-0400)
  MPEG back to BITMAPS! (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: MPEG back to BITMAPS!
Date: 27 Jan 1999 02:29:15
Message: <36AEC032.3E964446@aol.com>
If it's an include (kind of in perpetual development) your looking for
to do numbered images (frames) into the POV-Ray 'image_map', you could
check my version of this out:

http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/inxframe.zip

Sample animated GIF shows it at work on the top of my links webpage:

http://members.aol.com/inversez/index.html

Beware, bmp and other non-tga formats are unpredictable last I saw.
POV-Ray's use of some image types wasn't stable.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob