POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Now What??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Now What??? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SHELLEYB1
Subject: Now What???
Date: 27 Mar 1999 20:05:48
Message: <36FD7F59.2BBE@prodigy.net>
Thanks for the help.  I am now one step closre to figuring out how to
animate a scene.  I just understood all the internal animation loops and
what I have to do to set up the scene.  I just produced 100 still
images  and I have DTA but what I need to know is how to I get DTA to
put my images together for the complete animation?

Post a reply to this message