POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : I want to creat an animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  I want to creat an animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sensenmann
Subject: I want to creat an animation
Date: 12 Mar 1999 16:24:57
Message: <36E9862C.A46A57D4@main-rheiner.de>
I want to creat an animation. What do i have to do??

Greetings by

Sensenmann (Great-Reaper)

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: I want to creat an animation
Date: 12 Mar 1999 18:46:03
Message: <36E9A679.41CBF61F@pacbell.net>
Sensenmann wrote:

> I want to creat an animation. What do i have to do??
>
> Greetings by
>
> Sensenmann (Great-Reaper)

 Help is on the way :) A good starting point is a brand new tutorial
 on the subject designed with beginners in mind. Take a look at the
link below. It has information on what you need to do to set Pov up
 for animations, what you can do to et your first one done easily,
and has links to utilities to help make the process even easier.
Besides the tutorial I will link below there are more tutorials on
the subject and you can find links to those in the newsgroup on this
server called - announce.frequently-asked-questions.

http://www.puzzlecraft.com/cm/ClockMod.html

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net