POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Hows this for a first Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Hows this for a first (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tracy Courteau
Subject: Hows this for a first
Date: 29 Jan 1999 22:46:39
Message: <36B2809E.3E43@on.aibn.com>
The first Time I even touched POVRay was last thursday. I opened it,
clicked insert,animation,then clock,clicked run and nothing happened,so
I closed it
the next day I checked out a couple of pages including
http://www3.sympatico.ca/gfm
Today it is now 1 week later and I have completed my gif.
tell me what you think?Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'biggerfire.gif' (172 KB)

Preview of image 'biggerfire.gif'