POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Scripts Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Scripts (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Scott Manley
Subject: Animation Scripts
Date: 24 Jan 1999 11:47:05
Message: <36AB4D99.5059309A@star.arm.ac.uk>
Unix based animators might be interested in my TCL scripts which I use
to help me perform some tasks.

The Most useful is a pair of scripts whic distribute the rendering of
animation frames across multiple computers, each computer is given a
frame and returns it to the admin machine when it's finished.

The other script is just used to build and edit animation from multiple
sequences.

Anyway - both are available at
http://szyzyg.arm.ac.uk/~spm/network_render.html

Scott Manley