POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : DTA Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  DTA (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: lgloria
Subject: DTA
Date: 7 Dec 1998 20:20:49
Message: <366c7ef1.0@news.povray.org>
Okay I was looking at the stuff people were posting
and Ken said there was a little utiltity or program
called DTA I did a search I found some sites that
give credit for using it but have not found the
actual program any tell me where to go (besides
where my wife tells me to go when she is mad at
me)

Post a reply to this message

>  Okay I was looking at the stuff people were posting
> and Ken said there was a little utiltity or program
> called DTA I did a search I found some sites that
> give credit for using it but have not found the
> actual program any tell me where to go (besides
> where my wife tells me to go when she is mad at
> me)

Right here -----> http://www.europa.com/~dearmad/dta.htm

Ken Tyler