POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Dave' Targa Animator (DTA) latest version 3.0 available. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Dave' Targa Animator (DTA) latest version 3.0 available. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: dearmad
Subject: Dave' Targa Animator (DTA) latest version 3.0 available.
Date: 23 Oct 1998 01:41:47
Message: <36300A1B.A229C1B6@europa.com>
go to http://www.europa.com/~dearmad and head to DTA'S corner if you
want to update you version of Dave's targa Animator and also grab a
win95 version of his FLIC/FLT viewer.

Just got them yesterday.
--
Of all, the worst humiliation women bring upon us
is the inferiority of our rivals.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 24 Oct 1998 16:00:38
Message: <363223d6.0@news.povray.org>
dearmad <dea### [at] europacom> wrote:
: go to http://www.europa.com/~dearmad and head to DTA'S corner if you
: want to update you version of Dave's targa Animator and also grab a
: win95 version of his FLIC/FLT viewer.

  There is a virus in the program. When I start it, it says:

This program must be run under Win32

and it doesn't allow me to use the program.

  The win95-virus strikes again! And I think this virus will never be
removed from the program... *sigh*

--
                                                           - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message

> : want to update you version of Dave's targa Animator and also grab a
> : win95 version of his FLIC/FLT viewer.
>
>   There is a virus in the program. When I start it, it says:
>
> This program must be run under Win32
>
> and it doesn't allow me to use the program.
>
>   The win95-virus strikes again! And I think this virus will never be
> removed from the program... *sigh*

Don't worry, I still keep the latest DOS version available too. :)