POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : cmpeg malloc failed Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  cmpeg malloc failed (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lewis Sellers
Subject: cmpeg malloc failed
Date: 19 Oct 1998 13:54:24
Message: <362B6EDC.207D2FF1@usit.net>
Seen this before?

I was trying to mpeg 48 frames @ 512x384 that are about 27mb in
uncompressed tga, and it runs out of mem.

I'm in nt 4.0. Anyone know of any way around this? I just started using
cmpeg 20 minutes ago, so.... :)

(It does work in -q quarter mode, btw. And I have 128MB of physical ram
of this machine.)
--min

--
Lewis A. Sellers: writer and contract Multimedia Website Developer
mailto:lse### [at] usitnet (The Fourth Millennium Foundation)

You can bug the living bejesus out of me live on ICQ @ 491461
(If I don't get back to you within a month, I'm out of prozac in some
dark corner somewhere screaming things quite unintelligable but -- most
curiously -- thick with a sumerian accent.)

"The comedy is over" -i pagliacci

Post a reply to this message