POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Keymorph for Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Keymorph for Moray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: me
Subject: Keymorph for Moray
Date: 3 Oct 1998 17:08:33
Message: <36168441.0@news.povray.org>
Ken Cecka  made a great program for animating the .pov files exported by
S-patch.  I tried it on a Moray sequence, and it didn't work.  I was just
wondering...

Maybe I screwed something up, and keymorph is such a perfect program that it
was all my fault...
Probably not.
Maybe the way Moray exports scenes is just too different from S-patch for it
to work.
Probably.

So, the question is, would Ken, or anybody else, consider making a sort of
keymorph for Moray?

Post a reply to this message

>Ken Cecka  made a great program for animating the .pov files exported by
>S-patch.  I tried it on a Moray sequence, and it didn't work.  I was just
>wondering...
>
>Maybe I screwed something up, and keymorph is such a perfect program that
it
>was all my fault...
>Probably not.
>Maybe the way Moray exports scenes is just too different from S-patch for
it
>to work.
>Probably.
>
>So, the question is, would Ken, or anybody else, consider making a sort of
>keymorph for Moray?

grrr.....  my clock was wrong when I sent these two messages.  I am
re-posting incase you have filters set up, and don't understand what I mean
when I say re-posting.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken Cecka
Date: 5 Oct 1998 14:59:36
Message: <36190908.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I never really hear much about keymorph, so I didn't know anyone was
actually using it successfully.  Good to hear.  I've moved on to some other
projects and haven't really been working on keymorph any more (I did upload
an update to the windows executable without the expiration date), but I
would be glad to take a look at your files and determine what the problem
is.  Either post them somewhere on povray.org, or email them to me.  I don't
have a full version of moray, but if your files will load in the shareware
version, you can send those, or you can just send the pov files.

Ken