POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : cmpeg question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:30:57 EDT (-0400)
  cmpeg question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: koos
Subject: cmpeg question
Date: 24 Aug 2000 02:04:25
Message: <01c00d91$2aa131c0$667dd383@etnica.ibb.uu.nl>
Hello,

I downloaded cmpeg and made an animation which was included in the povray
package. I noticed that the last frame is not present in the animation. Can
someone explain me why this happens or what could be done about it. Except
including the last image twice in the file-list.

thanks,
Koos

Post a reply to this message